Tuesday, July 04, 2006

5 things about me....

I been tagged by Dawn with a 5 thing about me meme......

5 things in my fridge...

There's alot in there right now cuz I did alot of shopping this weekend, so I'll pick a few I don't usually have.....

1. Cherries
2. Fresh Parmesean Cheese
3. Zuccini
4. Lots of deli meat and cheese
5. Kids Yogurt

5 things in my closet.....

1. Boxes of fabric
2. Boxes of patterns
3. Boxes of keepsake stuff
4. Hannah's porceline dolls for when she has her own room
5. Clothes and shoes

5 things in my purse.....

1. Diapers
2. Butt wipes
3. Several backup pacifiers
4. Zipper bag with my money and cards
5. Sugar free gum for the kids

5 things in my car....

1. Car seat
2. Various cups and fast food trash....LOL
3. Jumper cables
4. Magizines and mail
5. My change can

5 people I'm gonna tag....
Anyone that decides to read my blog...LOL.

Gotta go make dinner......Later Gaters, Kai.


No comments: