Monday, July 11, 2005

Off to scrap

As a reward for doing so well last week I am going to a friends to scrapbook!!! WITHOUT KIDS!!! That's a big YEAH!!!! I usually have to take them with me and it is a huge headache, but since Mark isn't working right now, I am gonna leave them here with him and actually get to enjoy myself for once. Spent most of the morning and part of last evening putting together some layout ideas.....so hopefully I will get more than 2 pages done. I'm looking forward to it a bunch!!!

Missed church yesterday. I was in too much pain to go. I really over did it last week. But I really would like to keep the ball rolling and get more of the house put together like it should be. Kids room REALLY needs to be gone through. I may even break down and paint it.....it needs that alot too. They want it to be yellow with rainbow hand prints all over...we shall see! I would really like to get rid of alot of their old toys...again...we shall see if I can get away with it!

Well....I need to feed the kids, change a butt and get everything all packed up to go to Jennifers! So...short today, but I didn't wait 3 months and that's a plus. More soon. Kai