Friday, July 22, 2005

Looking up.....sort of

Well...Mark had an interview this week. He took a bank in El Reno his app and resume and they called him back within an hour to set an interview the next day. He had that interview and the day after it they called him and wanted him to come in to interview with the bank director as soon as he could get there....so that looks promising. I sure hope it pans out cuz we have no dough and I hate that!!! Everything is taken care of except for our cable bill, but I still hate it when I have no money. Even if it were just a few dollars. I am not being shallow.....it is just a security thing for me. I sure hope he calls the unemployment agency to day to start the ball rolling on the appeal of the denial of benifits.

Not to much else to say right now.....gonna go and try to get busy. I haven't done much the past few days due to my depression being so bad lately. So...off too attempt to clean. Kai