Monday, October 23, 2006

I'm starting a journal. I am striving for alot of things and thought it might be good to start writing things down and seeing if I can find somekind of focus. Right now my big goal is to get this house in order. It has been out of wack for so very long and it's time to be a grown up and do the things I am supposed to do. So...here goes! Wish me luck!

Today I did about 8 loads of the mountain of laundry I have to do. I also worked on the bathroom a bit. It isn't done by a long shot, but it's better than it was and will probably be finished tomorrow. I need to buy a new toilet brush.....where to other one went I have no clue, but went to clean the bowl and it was missing. I also need a trash can for in there. I'm kinda tired of paper rolls and trash all over the floor. Going to get them tomorrow. I still have much more laundry to do and a bunch to be put away, but I need to spend some time cleaning my room before I can put anything away. I do have it all in a basket however.

Tomorrow.....big goal is cleaning off the crap counter and get busy on Emma's costume. I have to have it done by Wed evening....UGH. I should have been working on that today, but I got busy doing other things. I am going to have to find some time to defrost the freezer so I can pull out meat for meals...UGH again!!! It has frosted over and I can't get at our food. HEY....maybe I can talk Mark into doing it since he isn't working at the moment. Tomorrow is also my counseling appt. that's at 11am. Okay...dinner??? UMMMM.......Chicken fettuccini I think...if I can get to the chicken tenders that is...LOL. Okay...I'm off for now. I'm tired and need to put the food away and finish filling the delapadated dishwasher. Later Gaters, Kai!

No comments: