Sunday, October 29, 2006

Pleasent Sunday


For once I actually had a pleasent Sunday. Usually they stress me out something awful...but I was a good girl and planned ahead and got everything ready last night. Seems that I am much more able to do the things I should/want to do lately. I think my meds are finally working....LOL. Anyway.... I enjoyed going to church and actually got something out of it for once. Emma went to the nursery and stayed in it without much trouble after she got over her initial reaction. I even got a short nap after all was said and done. Only about 45 min, but better than nothing and it did me alot of good. I took Joshua to work and got some biscuits from the store so I can make biscuits, gravey, eggs and grits for dinner. Sounded good to me. I am hoping to get a bunch done on Britany's costume tonight. I am actually feeling pretty good for once in my life....LOL. Later Gaters, Kai!

No comments: