Monday, March 26, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy

I am trying to get the house in order so I can have things in good shape before I start school. Problem is we are having plumbing troubles. The brand new dishwasher stopped draining. So, we had someone come look at it under the warrenty. The guy was here on Friday, and said it wasn't the dw....it was the plumbing....UGH! Not like I need this! We also have some other major problems under the sink as well.....needless to say, a bucket is our plumbing at the moment. Anyway, my inlaws said to call their plumber out and they would take care of it. He's supposed to be here tomorrow or Wednesday. I have started painting my kitchen wall and can't finish until he comes and I can get rid of all the dishes. I know I could wash them all by hand, and Mark has been doing some of them, but I absolutely DISPISE doing dishes by hand. I remember standing at the sink for HOURS doing them as a kid. So...I am letting mark do what he wants to do and the rest are waiting. If he doesn't come tomorrow I'll do them all up and finish my painting. I am redoing my kitchen in gingerbread man and am anxious to get done.

I got the wedding dress altered this weekend. I am glad it's all done. It was alot easier than I thought it would be. I had to take it to a friend to have her figure out just how I am needed to do it, and once I sat down with her and we got looking into it, it was pretty easy. I took it to try it on the Bride this morning, and it fit her perfectly and doesn't even look like it was ever touched! I am good! No....I'm kidding, but I am glad it didn't take any more messing with.

Well....I'm going to go. It's getting late and there's lots to do tomorrow. My Goal is to get more of the kitchen done and the kids room finished. It's a huge mess. Later Gaters, Kai!

No comments: