Sunday, March 01, 2009

Good Sunday



We are spending today cleaning and organizing. I will be starting my new job in the middle of this week. So, I am working on what needs to be done to have things run smoothly with me gone in the evenings. I will have to have all meals planned and figured out for Mark. Plus, the kids all prepared for school. I want to have 5 sets of clothes put together on Sundays for the whole week so that we won't have to worry about it the rest of the week. That's the goal. So….right now I'm working on putting together Caleb's new desk. I just finished the girls new cubby's. After the desk will be folding and putting away laundry. A ton I have on the couch. I spent yesterday resting cuz I wasn't feeling very well. The cough isn't quite gone, but getting better. Yesterday I hurt a lot. My chest especially. But it's better today. Dinner is going to be roast turkey, taters, stuffing, peas, and pie. I think. I don't know about the pie yet. I have to look into if I can find my pie plate. I have pie dough and pumpkin. So, maybe. I will be spending tomorrow doing more cleaning and organizing. More laundry. I am soooo sick of looking at it. That's all for now. I need to get back to work. Later Gaters. Kai.

No comments: