Saturday, September 17, 2005

Deeper


My depression has gotten deeper over the last week. I have been having a hard time doing just minor things. I can't seem to get my big butt off the couch and do the things I am supposed to be doing. I can't stand the kids, I can't stand my husband, I can't stand myself. I am just so down and out at the moment. I am trying to pull myself up, but it is rough. Having sick kids doesn't help. Emma has a horrid runny nose and Hannah was home Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday from school with a sore throat, and now her lips are super duper chapped and bleeding. Caleb is coughing as well. I am glad school is back in, but seems as soon as it starts the kids get sick. I don't think I can handle another winter cold and flu season like last years. I swear we were in the dr office twice a month. I have bought some disinfectant wipes to wipe down grocery carts and small GermX for hands to carry in my purse. I am going to take the kids to get flu shots next week. They have been saying on the news it is supposed to be a rough flu year. We are ALL going to get them this year. I have never had one, but I think I will break down and get one anyway. Emma is sooo suseptable to ear infections that I really want to keep her well if I can. If we got through this year what we did last year I am going to make sure they put tubes in her ears. I don't want a deaf child if I can prevent it at all!!!
Anyway, I have laundry going and am about to get the DW running. I may go through fabric and see what I can make for Christmas gifts. It will be a homemade year. Cash is in short supply, and will be for a while. Maybe if I do some crafting I will feel a bit better. I know I'd like to make pj's and robes for all the kids. I can even make a robe for Mark. That'd be fun! Well, off project hunting after I do the dishes and get dinner in the oven. Salmon...YUMMY! Your prayers are welcome to help me thru this. Thanks alot!! Kai

No comments: