Monday, September 26, 2005

Sick, Sicker, Sickerest.....

Last week was pretty rough. I have 3 of 4 kids on antibiotics now. I ended up taking all 4 to the dr last Wednesday and Caleb and Hannah both had Strep throat and Emma has an ear infection. I also have a sore throat, so I suspect that I, too, have strep. But there is no money or insurance so I can go to the dr....so unless I get super duper sick I am just gonna have to stick it out and try to fight it on my own. I have been taking Echinecea and that seems to be helping some. Caleb missed all week of school last week, and is behind in his homework....he is not a happy camper. Now he is crying at me cuz he can't go out to play since it is taking him so long to do his homework. I feel for the kid, but it shouldn't take him 3 hrs to do this work. He is too smart to sit here for so long. Anyway.........I am off to finish dinner. Later, Kai.

No comments: