Sunday, September 11, 2005

Oh so tired....

I am having a hard time lately. I have been really tired and I hurt an awful lot. The carpal tunnel in my hands is getting worse. It makes it really difficult to do alot of things. I have so much that I need to do, but no energy to do them. I have been striving to get the house in better shape and be a more peaceful place. The more I try the harder it seems to do. I am STILL behind on the laundry. I do it for a couple of days then get tired of it and stop for a couple of days. I know I need to keep doing it so it'll get done, but I just can't seem to keep going until it's done. I get one thing done then go back and find it a mess again just a few hours later. It's driving me NUTS. Josh and I are having run in after run in. He seems to think it is ok to only do half of what he is told to do, and then thinks being punished for not doing what he is supposed to is unfair.....UGH!!! I am not to fond of teenagers right now!!! Well, enough complaining. I am going to go now and try to get something done before I have to go get daddy from work. Later, Kai.

No comments: