Sunday, May 14, 2006

Hapy Mother's Day

I am not the perfet mother....far from it! That's for sure! But it's nice to be recoginzed for my efforts. My two middle kids brought me breakfast in bed of cerial and juice along with their homemade gifts from school. My oldest gave me a DVD set of Fiddler on the Roof, Westside Story and Guys and Dolls. It was so sweet that he remembered how much I like old musicals. Haven't gotten my gift from dh, but he is working today and I'm sure I'll get it tonight. We are going to my inlaws for dinner tonight. My sil, Amy, and I are making dinner for her. She is making enchelads and mexican rice. I made pico de gallo, guacamole, and strawberry short cake. I will be giving her copies of the pictures of the kids I had taken at Easter. I hope she likes them.

I hope all you mommies out there.....and all you someday mommies....had a wonderful blessed day. I love my kiddos and I know you all do, and that we all love being showed love and appreciation for all we do for them. Have a wonderful day! Kai

1 comment:

Mark Ashby said...

Happy Mother's Day, my Dear!

With love, Hubby.

'dis berry muh!