Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Yesterday was a Beautiful day. We had a lot of fun. There is a brand new park over by Overholser Lake that the kids wanted to go to. So we went around 10am.....before it got toooo very hot. The kids just loved it. Especially Emma. She just ran and ran and ran. Each time she went down the slide she would say, "I go whee!!!"
Later in the day we went to the Mobile home park swimming pool and they got even more excersise. We all had alot of fun. Emma sat in her ring with a seat and then she kicked her feet too move herself around and kept saying..."I swimming". It was very cute. I so need to do more things like this with them. I felt alot better getting out and doing something other than sitting on my butt. Well......Here are some pics I took at the park. Click on the thumbnails for a bigger view. Hope ya like em. Later Gaters, Kai!





Hannah on slide

Bubba-roo

What a face!!

"I go whee!!!"


Hannah on Swing

Emma Rock-a-bye

Caleb on the rock wall

1 comment:

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! Your little ones are so cute!