Thursday, May 18, 2006

Midnight visitor


Well...Miss Hannah isn't a baby any more!!! She lost her first tooth last night. My kids are just growing up to fast. Sometimes I wish I could slow down time to half speed and others I wish I could speed it up and get all the kids stuff over with. But mostly I wish they would stay little, cute, and sweet. Every time Emma says "Wuffoo" I just melt. Translation....Love you! She can be soo sweet and lovey but then she can be a major tyrant that I just want to give her away. But all in all I just want my babies to be babies forever if I could.
Having a 17 year old in the house and a 2 year old at the same time makes me see how swiftly and how short time really is. Especailly since one of Joshuas friends was killed in an auto/train accident this week. It is soo sad. But I'm just very glad it wasn't Josh. I think it'd kill me if anything happened to one of my kids.
I don't know how Tyler's mom is handling it! I know it's a sad note, but I gotta go get Hannah from school. Later Gaters, Kai!

No comments: