Thursday, June 15, 2006

Flylady


I know there are alot of people out there that have tried the Flylady way of trying to get ahold of thier chaotic lives. I have tried it....sort of....a few different times over the last 5 or so years. I am signed up to her reminder group so I can get her daily reminders, but I have honestly never ever followed them. And I probably won't. I don't think I can handle that many things to do in one day. At least not for the first few months. My mind just does not work that way. Not at the moment it doesn't any way. I can't keep up with more than one, or maybe two, if I am in an exceptionally good place that day, things at a time. So....on to trying to get my life in order. I know that getting counseling for my depression will help. But I have to be proactive as well....I guess. At least that's what everyone tells me. I don't know if I'm crazy or not. But I know the Flylady works for alot of people, so I'm gonna try. I'm not going to kill myself. I will do what I can when I can. And if I have a bad day......I just have to give myself the permission to be human. I am only one person! When I have 6 people in a house where no one ever puts anything away and just dumps their trash on the floor....it's gonna take more than one day to get control of it. Especially since I am pretty much alone in it. I have to figure out how to get the kids all involved in helping. And I have a few ideas, but getting them to do things without fighting me....as usual....is the key. Anyway....off to shine my sink and maybe do another load of dishes. Later Gaters, Kai.

No comments: