Wednesday, November 01, 2006

IT'S OVER!!!...THANK HEAVEN!!!

Yesterday was a whole lot of fun!!! But I can tell ya....I sure am glad that it is over!!! I finished Brittany's costume around 4pm then she came over to get into it and ready for the DECA thing at the High School. Which we decided to go to for a while since it was SOOOOOOO cold outside. The kids looked really cute and had alot of fun. Then after the carnival at the HS we went to Marks parents house and Trick or Treated over in that neighborhood. My MIL loves to see the kids in their costumes and gets such a huge kick out of it. But as I said before I am glad that it is over.

Well...today is the first of the month and I have my FS allotment. It came to be $740 for the 6 of us. It's alot! And I can use it. That's for sure. I am going to start getting supplies for Christmas baking and candy making. I started the other day making plans for it. This morning I did my once a month Aldi shop. It it a great place to stock up on staples. We aren't to fond of any of their meat products, but I get things like chicken and beef on sale at Albertsons...which I also went to this am and got some assorted pork steaks that we will be having for dinner with a nice big salad and jazzed up stuffing. So far I have spent $121 at the two stores, but I won't have to go to Aldi's again until the 1st of Dec. I still need to get some things at Walmart that I don't get anywhere else...like deli meat and such. I also want to go to the bakery outlet, but I may not do that until tomorrow. We'll see. So for now I have $621 for the rest of the month.

Oh.....of subject...just to let y'all know. Dh had one interview with a personel placement office yesterday and they are going to try to place him back with a bank!!!!! He is really excited. He really likes working in a more professional setting. But he also had an interview with Kohls this afternoon....and he said if they offer him a possition he will go ahead and take it cuz we need money now....but it will just be a stop gap measure until Express Personel comes through with something else.....So things are definitely looking up! Keep us in your prayers.....Thanks!!! Later Gaters, Kai!

No comments: