Saturday, February 24, 2007

I'm alive....I think?

I haven't been online at all this last week. We have been passing around both a stomach virus and an upper respiratory virus. I took Emma to the dr on Tues and she had an ear infection. Then I took her to the ER last night and she also has Pneumonia. UGH! She has been in my lap non-stop for the last week. Her fever has been undaunting. But she is starting to feel better today. She still isn't eating much, but I am sure that will come in time. Needless to say....I'm very tired.

We got our tax returns and I have been able to get a bunch of stuff done that has needed to be done. I got new glasses...YIPEE!!! We also got a much needed new dishwasher. The other one wasn't completely dead, but it was on it's last leg. This new one is 100% quieter and does a superb job. I have been running it all day. It was installed this morning. I really like it alot. I also just LOVE my new glasses. They are completely different from my last ones. You can see them in my picture to the left....these new ones are rectangular, a metalic brown and very flattereing....at least that is what people tell me.

Well...that's all for tonight. I'm very tired and am ready for bed. Night all. Later Gaters, Kai!

No comments: