Friday, April 20, 2007

I love modern medicine!!!

I have been off the puter for a few days due to the illness I came down with last week. I have been flat on my back, sick as a dog! I haven't been this sick in years. I get a cold or two or a tummy bug once in a while, but not like this. I have been coughing so much I thought I would pass out from the pressure of it. I kept peeing my pants and have gone through my underwear quite frequently.....and man do I hate that! Anyway.....I finally broke down and saw a Dr. today. I usually just wait things out, but I couldn't stand it any more. He said I have acute bronchitis and pharyngitis.....or in other words....a sore throat...LOL. He gave me a shot there in the office of an antibiotic and gave me three scripts for another antibiotic, an inhailer and a pain pill that will not only help with the pain in my chest from coughing, but also help with the cough itself. I just took one of the pain pills a little bit ago and I feel alot better already between it and the shot I got. I don't usually go to a dr....we don't have insurance on me and hub, so we only go if there is no other choice.....the scripts alone were around 100 bucks....UGH! But I felt it very necessary to go this time. I was ever so ill, and school starts on Tuesday. I really need to be better so I can get this thing going. Okay...I'm tired now. Gonna go back to the couch. Later Gaters. Love, Kai

No comments: