Monday, April 16, 2007

Yep....it's a BUG!

It seems that what I have is indeed a bug of some sort. I spent all of yesterday in bed on the couch about sick as a dog. Coughing my head off and all the goodies. I am feeling alot better today though. Still coughing a little, but not near as bad as over the weekend. My chest hurst alot, but otherwise I am none worse for the wear.

I went this morning and paid my regestration fee for Culinary school. I'm glad that's out of my hair and I don't have to worry about it any more. I am, however, getting pretty excited. Class starts next Tuesday at 8:30am! I have my satchel all decked out with a binder full of paper and dividers. I have pens and pencils, highlighters, and black markers. And even some post-it notes. Not sure what all I'll be needing, but I'm set for the moment. I got a cute binder with a butterfly on it that says "Dreamer". I thought it fitting since this is the first step to making my dreams come true! Wish me luck. I am a little nervous....I imagine I will probably be the oldest in the class with the most kids. It will be interesting. Not sure how I'm going to handle it. We shall see I suppose. I want to get a new chain to put my birthstone babies on so I can wear them to school to remind me of why I'm doing this.

Since school is just a week away......my goals for this week are to get the laundry as caught up as possible and do as much organizing as I can. I have a long way to go to get to where I want this house to be, but it is getting there....one little baby step at a time. That's all for now....Later Gaters, Kai!

No comments: