Wednesday, April 04, 2007

I'm tired....

Not too sure why I am, but I am. I spent most of the afternoon on the couch "resting". I layed down while Emmie watched tv. What a bad mommy!!! Oh well....I suppose I am just emotionally wore out right now. I have alot to do and no energy or help doing it. I need to go shopping for Easter for the kids, but can't get away from them long enough to do it. I sure wish Kayla lived near me so we could go shopping together!!.....LOL. Right now she's my bestest friend. No one else seems to want to talk to me. I can't even seem to get my own mommy online to chat at. Anyway.....I have still been cooking and adding recipes to my new blog. The addy is..... http://www.canwecook.blogspot.com I haven't posted anything new in a couple days, but I will probably do some tomorrow or the next day. I have to get going and take Caleb to scouts. I will catch you later. Later Gaters, Kai!

1 comment:

Kayla said...

Oh sweetie, you made me cry. Thank you. Wish I lived closer as well, we could tag-team that shopping, LOL... I love you bunches.