Saturday, October 08, 2005

Crazy

Sometimes I really wonder if I'm not CRAZY!?!?! Here I am....up at 6am, but I've been awake since 4. I woke needing to pee, then couldn't get back to sleep. Just started to doze off when my alarm buzzed at 5, so I could wake Mark to be a work at 6. I started thinking about the Avian flu again, and couldn't get back to sleep. I have a HUGE weekend ahead of me, and I should be resting, but here I am sitting infront of this infernal machine!!! What the heck is my problem??? Why do I have such a hard time sleeping??? I guess if I cut out naps in the afternoon, that would help, but I wake up and my brain won't shut the hell up and then I can't get back to sleep. If I don't nap I can't finish my day. What am I supposed to do?? I hurt all the time, I'm tired all the time, and I have 4 kids to chase after and a household to run. I'm sick of worrying about things and sick of feeling so out of control.

Anyway...that being said....I'm off to start a VERY busy weekend. Monday is Miss Hannah's 6th birthday!!! I cannot belive it has been 6 whole years since she was born! She gets more and more beautiful every day. More and more smart each day, and more and more silly each day. She is the apple of her daddy's eye, and all she has to do is a little pout to get what she wants from him...LOL. We are having her birthday at my inlaws tomorrow evening. I am making dinner (fried chicken) for everyone, and I ordered a really nice Cinderella cake from Wal-mart. I know I'm getting her the Cinderella DVD, and one outfit for sure. But what else is up in the air at this point. We took her to the mall the other day and she wanted to look at all the clothes. She is such a little fashion plate! It's too funny. I asked her what she wanted for Birthday/Christmas, clothes or toys??? She replied with out missing a beat..."A little bit of toys and a lot of clothes!" Too too funny! I guess I will have to break out my sewing machine and whip her up a couple of new outfits. But not before her b-day....there's just not enough time. Anyway...I have to go shopping for her day this afternoon. Then I have to do the clothes at Family Dollar in the am and make chicken after that for dinner. Then off to Grandma and Grandpa's for a family birthday party!!!
I'm now going to go lay down for an hour or two and see if I can't get a little rest before I have to run around with my head chopped off. Later gaters, Kai

No comments: