Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Rough night

I really hate it when I have to get up after a rough night! I was hoping to get a few extra minuets of sleep, but Emma woke earlier than her usual 9:30 or 10.....DANG! I don't wanna be up and I wanna go back to bed!!! I am not an early riser....or a morning person. Earliest I do is 7:30 when I have to get kids up for school....I try to stay up and get busy...that way I have about 2 or so hours before E. gets up to do things like shower and dress or a little quiet time or even a couple chores. But sometimes I go back to bed...I know that is naughty of me, but I just can't help myself if I had a bad night. I figure it Mark can sleep all day and get up just half an hour before he has to leave for work, why can't I get an extra hour or so if I'm tired. I also know that isn't the attitude to have as well..... Man am I bad or what??? Well...I suppose I should get busy. I need to get some dishes done and maybe go look at the dryer and see if I can't figure out why it isn't heating....YEP...just one more thing to add to my stress...the dryer stopped heating last night. I think it's the dial. That should be easy enough to fix. My father in law can help with it. But in the mean time...I am without! Well...........on to it I suppose.

No comments: