Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Lost in confusion....

I am tired and confused lately. Not wanting to do much of anything. Not really confused really, just frustrated and sad I guess. Lately Emma will do nothing but stand by me and cry unless I pick her up. I can't get anything done. And I have a lot to do. She is constantly pushing the computer tray in and saying "UP". It's making me crazy. I have 3 costumes to do in less than 2 weeks and I have no motivation to do them. I am stressed out about the up coming holidays. We are going to Colorado for Thanksgiving...and that'll be nice. But at this point I don't have a clue where Christmas for my kids is coming from. My house is a wreck all of the time and I find myself sitting on the couch holding the baby and wanting to just skip to January and forget about my birthday and dh birthday, Christmas and Caleb's birthday all in December. Just forget them and go on with life and not stress....but will that be possible...NO. Well...mine will be forgotten cuz it usually is. I'm sick of there being no money. Sick of not knowing when or how something is going to hit us and make things worse than they already are. OKAY...can you tell Aunt Flow hit this am? I was PSMing so bad yesterday I am sure my kids thought I was crazy. I ate a whole HUGE chocolate bar...you know one of those big Hershey ones the size of a small notebook? But it was yummy. It had Heath toffee pieces in it...LOL. Anyway...off to see if I can't at least get the Wendy costume made today. It's just a simple dress..... So it should be quick and easy. Then on to Peter Pan and after that the most difficult Tinkerbell for Emmaleigh. Off I go. Kai

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kai:

I hope things work out for you. I've read all your blog entries, and I totally relate to a lot of what you are going through, even though I don't have kids. The messy house part I can definitely relate to:( Anyway, I just wanted to thank you for sharing and I look forward to reading your posts in the future.