Friday, November 18, 2005

HARRY POTTER HARRY POTTER HARRY POTTER!!!

NEED I SAY MORE!!!!! It opens today and we are all jazzed here!!! Or at least Caleb, Hannah and I are. We are going to the 6:30 showing this eveing. It's the first showing they have after school. I will be going at noon to get the tickets for me and for a friend of mine that is also going. I will return and report after I have seen it. Did I mention that I am excieted!!! LOL

Okay on to other news.....we are pretty much over the flu. For the most part. Hannah threw up again this morning, and I'm not sure why she isn't totally over it yet, but I think it may be her tummy just still being sensitive. I still have the other part of it a bit. Having to make some quick trips to the john, but other than that we seem to be past the worst of it. THANK HEAVEN!!! I sure didn't want a tummy bug to hamper or cancel our trip. Speaking of trip...we leave tomorrow evening for 9 fun filled days of visiting my family. Can't wait....To be honest...not looking forward to the actual traveling bit, but the visit I am anxious to get to. 18 hrs in a van with an 18 month old is not my kind of fun. But we have the dvd player and I wil bring some things for the kiddos to do, so we should be ok. Well, off to do some more preparing. Got a lot of time and not much to do! No...strike that. Reverse it! Later Gaters, Kai.

No comments: