Sunday, November 13, 2005

Puking Ickies.....

So I wake up at 5 am to pee...nothing unusual there. But I notice Caleb and Hannah's bedroom light is on. Very unusual for 5am! So I go in and find poor Hannah with her head in a bowl puking her guts up. And a pair of dirty panties on the floor. UGH!!! She has spent all day throwing up in an old ice cream bucket and wearing pull ups (that I went out at 5am to Walmart to get) so she won't make a mess. NOW....Caleb is doing it! Again...UGH!!! This is all I need. We are supposed to leave for Colorado on Saturday. I sure hope if we are all gonna get it, that we get it quick and get over it quick. I would hate to have to not go cuz we're ill! Or be ill on the trip. NOT FUN!!! Ok...time to pray and hope it all blows over really fast! Kai

No comments: