Tuesday, February 24, 2009

It will be done or Day 2

I am very much determined to do better! I have troubles following thru though.

I get this way about once a year. Usually towards New Years. I just don't how to follow through with it. I am making small doable daily goals. Not over thinking things. And keeping it simple. I just hope I can find a way to make it work.

Getting new glasses today. I'm pretty excited. Going to go to the mall and have a little fun shopping and picking out new frames. Wish I had a friend to go with me, but Stacie and Mary are working and Rhonda bailed on me. Oh well…. I will just have some alone time.

Dear Lord, help me to accept and apply Your loving discipline to my life. Thank You for loving me enough not to overlook my faults. You want me to be all that You have planned. Forgive me when I stubbornly stand in the way of the work of Your great love. It warms my heart to know that You accept and cherish me in Your heart, even enough to discipline me when I need it. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

 
 

Today's prayer:

Father, Thank you for all my blessings.

Thank you for my loving family. Thank you for my health and home. Thank you for all I have and am able to do. Help me to make the most of my day and life. In Jesus' name, Amen.

Today's prayer:

Father, Thank you for all my blessings.

Thank you for my loving family. Thank you for my health and home. Thank you for all I have and am able to do. Help me to make the most of my day and life. In Jesus' name, Amen.

No comments: