Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Just for fun- Meme

Meme

For fun...

1. What do you think of when you see the color red?
Love, Blood, Life.

2. Which​ of your family​ members has the worst​ tempe​r?​
Mark. Me. Mark. Me. Mark. Me. UMMM…. I think it's a tie.

3. Have you ever throw​n somet​hing at someone out of anger?​
Yup. My sandal.
4. When you'​re mad do you prefer​ to glare and scowl at them or yell?​
I do both. But yelling is my M.O.
5. What'​s your main goal in life?​
No clue....really....no clue.
6. Do you want to have child​ren?​
Yes. Have. Do. 4 of em. Enough! Done!

7. Is it bette​r to have loved​ and lost than never​ loved​ at all?
I am glad there is love. I am glad I have love. I never want to loose the love I have, but will be grateful for what I have had if it ever happens.
I know that our love will last an eternity. That is my promise. I am glad for that.

8. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Nope. Only in love.

9. Does anyth​ing hurt on your body right​ now?
We have strep going around my house. So…yep my throat! My face full of schmutz. And oh did I say my throat?
10. What city was your last taxi cab ride in?
Kodiak, Alaska
11. Have you ever licke​d a 9 volt batte​ry?​
UMMMMM….NO!! But have caught my kids licking batteries before….. Sometimes I wonder if they actually come from me???
12. Have you ever been in a beaut​y pagea​nt?​
Never ever. Nor will I ever allow my girls to be either!
13. Have you ever won a trophy?​
No trophy's but a few medals for music in high school.

14. Have you ever had to wear a unifo​rm to schoo​l/​work?​
I' a chef. I wear a chef coat to work. Does that count?
15. Ever throw​n up in publi​c?​
Out the car door while pregnant. Other than that, no.

16. Who was the last perso​n you visit​ed in the hospi​tal?​
My hubs, Mark, after his stroke last fall. NOT FUN!
17. What is the message you have set up for your voicemail?
Just one with my name and info. Simple and direct.
18. What was the name of your first​ pet?
Sampson
19. Is your first name a common/popular name?
Pretty much….unfortunately. I hate it too!!! I'd rather be Kate. Kristen is soooooooooooo boring.
20. Would​ you share​ a drink with a stranger in a bar?
Don't go to bars….so, um, no!

21. Would​ you ever becom​e a veget​arian​?​​​​​
Never ever. I love veggies, but meat is my friend. Besides what kinda chef would I be without meat!

22. Have you ever had a guy best frien​d?​​​​​
Not really.
23. Favorite food to eat after you've been drinking?
Don't drink, so I couldn't say.
24. Is your bedroom window open?
Nope.

25. What are you listening to currently?
Emma singing. Nice sound since she hasn't been off the couch in a week sick with strep and all kinds of other crap!

26. How old will you be in 3 birthdays?
3 years older
27. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Sleeping. With feaverish 4 year old feet crammed into the small of my back.

28. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed?
Yep. The right side.

29. Do you know how to drive a stick?
Yep. Sure can.

30. What are you allergic to?
No clue. Junk in the air. Other than that couldn't say.

31. What is your favorite salad dressing?
Catalina
32. Would you rather wear a big poofy​ dress​ or a short​ party​ dress​?​
Um…a long one is fine. Nothing short. Nothing "poofy"

33. Do you ever cry durin​g a roman​tic movie​?​
Not usually.
34. Would​ you ever leave​ the house​ witho​ut make-​up on?
All the time. I hate putting the crap on. But gotta with my new job. YUCK!
35. Would​ you kill for choco​late?
I wouldn't kill for anything. Espicailly something as unsubstantial as chocolate.

36. Do you think it would be possible to kill someone using shoelaces?
Probably not. They are not strong enough. Ok…is it scary that I would know that.

37. What is the largest sum you are willing to spend on a haircut? Just a cut, nothing fancy.
Whatever super cuts charges I guess.
38. How often do you wash your bed sheets?
Once a week.
39. If you could change one thing about your work schedule, what would it be?
No clue. Don't have my new schedule yet. Should be getting it later today.

40. Do you believe that online social networks (such as Facebook and MySpace cause more drama in people's lives?
Don't spend much time on either. So don't really know. I do have a myspace page. But don't mess with it much.


No comments: