Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A New Beginning Day 1

Here is my goal: Become more organized.

I know that is kind of broad. And I will be narrowing it down to something more workable. But for now become more organized will have to do. I go thru this about once a year. I get a strong urge to clean up my act. Be more "adult". And now that I have a degree and career it is also along the lines of be more professional.

As a wife and mother, I have an urge to make a comfortable home for my family. To please my husband. To have a safe and healthy home for my children, and to teach them responsibility along with that. To do as Heavenly Father wants me to and lead and teach my children the right.

As a professional woman, I want to be able to find a balance between my home and work life. To be the best employee I can be. Being unemployed , currently, I wish to find work, and keep it.

So, those are some basic, beginning ideas. My first step is to get up at 6am and spend some time organizing my thoughts. Writing out my goals for the day, and get a head start on the family.

Today's Goals:

Laundry
Clean off counter
Take pictures of house

Today's Prayer:

Father, Grant me the ability to go forward in my life. Help me to be a better wife, mother, friend, employee, and all around person. Open my heart to thy will. Give me strength to do all these things so that I might be closer to thee. In Jesus name, Amen.

Kristen Kai Ashby





No comments: