Thursday, April 21, 2005

Rough days

The past few days have been rough. I have a sinus infection and don't feel well. I didn't make it to church, and am dissapointed about that. We had to get rid of the dead Ford that has been sitting on our parking pad for the last 2 years. That was a crisis, but it is over now. Pull Apart paid us $75 for it, so we have that $ to work with now.
I am trying to get a party together for Josh and Emma's birthdays and wondering where the money for that is going to come. I am doing a picnic in the park. We are going to BBQ hot dogs and the kids are going to have a water fight. They love doing that! Josh is turing 16 and it'll be Emma's first birthday. I made up an invitation to it, but Josh doesn't want to give it to his friends. I am kinda bummed about that. Oh well...he's a teenager. What can I say. I already got him his present. We got him a membership to the gym. That is all he's gonna get. Not sure what I am gonna get Emmers yet. I am sure I will figure something out.
Well....off I go to try to accomplish something today. Later Gater.

No comments: