Thursday, April 14, 2005

Round and Round we go...

Had a rough/bad night again! Went to bed at 9:30 but didn't get Emma to lay down until after 10. That was ok, but I woke at somewhere around 2 and didn't get back to sleep until after 5:30. Then had to get up to get S&D at 6:30....then Caleb up and off at 7:30. Needless to say I am dragin tail today! I took the boys to school today so I could pick up a cake mix at WM. The school is having their Spring Fling tomorrow and 1st graders need to bring a cake and PreK needs cookies. So I will be baking all morning. That, ironing marks shirt, getting cake in oven and getting caffine in me is all I have done so far. Emmie is still asleep so I should get off this thing and make up snickerdoodle dough! BUT I DON'T WANNA!!! What I really want to do is go back to bed, but that ain't gonna happen any time soon I suppose. I have to get the cake and cookies done before I take the girls to school at 12:30....so off I go I guess. Later Gater!

No comments: