Friday, April 22, 2005

UGH

Yesterday was another bad day. My head hurt sooo much from coughing so hard all day I couldn't even think by the time Mark got home from work. He took the kids to get pizza for dinner as I couldn't get my butt up to make any. I still haven't figured out what to make today. I am going to go to the store here in a bit and see what I can come up with. I have been so down lately that I just don't want to do anything at all. I want to curl up in a corner and just disapear. I am not sure what my problem is. I go in these spurts where I just want to spaz out and get everything done. Then there are days I can't even get my butt off the couch. Unfortunately the later is more common. I think right now it is cuz I have been sick with this damn head crap for so long. One of these days I will get my shit together and have a livable home and a happy family instead of a shit hole and cranky family. Oh well...I need to get off my ass and stop feeling sorry for myself. I am trying to cut out junk food and soda as much as possible and am jonesing for some so bad it isn't funny. I may break down and have 1 coke later. I don't know. I am sick of beign fat as well as everything else. Not sure if I should care or not. Pretty sure Mark would rather puke than touch me...so I suppose I should do something. Well...off I go to get the girls to school and make a trip to Wally World. Kai