Thursday, April 14, 2005

Snickerdoodles

UGGGGHHHH.....Baking up a storm! I made a lemon bunt cake with a lemon glaze and garnished with lemon twists for Caleb to give to PSO for the spring fling. Now I am in the middle of baking a double batch of Snickedoodles for Hannah to take. Everyone seems to really like my snickerdoodles and I had everything I needed for them....Except I used margarine instead of butter...They are better with butter, but I don't think kids will tell the diff. So I am still baking but only have one batch to put in the oven. It is 11...That means time to feed the girls and get them ready for school. Have no clue what to make for lunch. Probably grilled cheese. Works for me. Plus Sammy likes em and will eat em. Sooooo....grilled cheese it is. I should get back. Need to try to do up the dishes before Mark gets home. Kai