Monday, August 15, 2005

BACK TO SCHOOL!!!

Well, kids start back to school this week. On Thursday. So, I have to spend the next couple days getting all ready for it. They are pretty much ready, but I do need to get laundry all done up so they have clean clothes. So that is my #1 priority for now. LAUNDRY, LAUNDRY, LAUNDRY!!! Since it is kinda rainy and overcast here right now it won't be too bad to run the dryer. So I suppose that is a good thing.

To be honest, I am kinda torn. I am ready for them to get back to school again, but at the same time I always feel a little bit of sorrow when they do. They drive me crazy in the summer, but I miss them when they go back to school. I will still have Emma home and it'll be nice to spend some one on one time with her again. And Hannah is only in half day. But the house feels so empty when they are all gone to school. I sure don't know what I am going to do when they all move out on their own. I know that is the ultimate goal, but it will be VERY hard for me. I have spent my life caring for them and my world centers on them. What am I going to do with myself when I no longer have to take care of everyone else? Oh I am sure I will figure it out when the time comes.... I figured it out...by the time Emma is 18 I will have had kids in my house for 33 years. I think I will probably be ready for a break by then...LOL.

Anyway...to anyone reading this...please pray that my husband finds a job soon. We have help and we are ok, but he needs to find something full time with good pay soon so we can have what we need for birthdays and Christmas. Along with being able to pay our bills. I am starting to get really worried and stressed out about it all.

Well, off to do more laundry. More later, Kai!!