Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Killer Headache from HELL

Well....I have a MAJOR migrane today. Sooo not fun. It started last night and got worse durring the day. I have been taking Excedrin to quell it a bit and some antihistamine incase it is allergy related. It is at a dull roar right now, but any physical activity makes it worse. I am supposed to go school shopping with my inlaws this evening, but I am not sure I can take it. I really hope it quiets down soon. I really would like to get this shopping over with.

Mark discovered yesterday that he was supposed to have his appeal for the denial on his unemployment no later than 10 days after the decision was mailed, and he put it off and put it off and he turned it in yesterday 22 days after the mailing...I am really a bit irritated. I am sure that if he got it in in time he woulda won cuz after reading the reason for the decision it seems they didn't get what Mark told them right. SOOOO we are praying that they will look at it anyway and give him a chance to explain and maybe, just maybe, we can get it all fixed, and have some money to work with soon.
That's all for now....later gater. Kai

No comments: