Tuesday, April 18, 2006

In the dog house

I have done something to make my husband angry with me. He won't talk to me...he won't tell me what it is. I think I know, but I'm not sure and I hate not knowing. It drives me nuts! My mom used to let me know she was angry with me and then let me stew about it for hours before she'd tell me and it alway made me crazy. My insides are mush and I am all nervous and upset now. I feel bad for whatever I did, but I can't make amends until I know what it is I did wrong. SORRY HUNNY! Is all I can say for now.

Other than that....day's going well for now. Other than what I just said. I got up and going today...which is always hard for me. I showered, dressed and got the laundry started before Emma woke up...which is always my plan, but it never happens. Then I worked on the kitchen some...it had gotten really bad again and my crap counter is a mess as well. It's still not done, but about 2/3 of the way. I hope to finish it and some more laundry today. It has been too hot to do much cooking the past few days. Had to on Sunday for Easter, but I didn't do anything but sloppy joes yesterday. I want to do a bit of baking, but just can't bring myself to turn the oven on. If it's cooler today, maybe I will. We shall see.

Dinner is Pepper Steak over hot rice, Corn and bread and butter. Don't know if there'll be dessert or not today. Probably not. The kids have been chowing on too much candy from Easter anyway. Later Gaters, Kai.

1 comment:

Kayla said...

I'm so glad you were able to get going as you always like. Prayer, and LOTS of it, is soooo helpful. Have a blessed day!