Friday, April 21, 2006

Rashes and Potatos....

I got the kids up and going for school this morning. They were supposed to have Doughnuts for Daddy for breakfast at school....both of them were really excited about it, too. So was daddy...give him free Krispy Kreem and he's a happy camper...LOL. Well....I get the livingroom lights turned on and see that Hannah has broke out in this horrid bright red rash all over her face and arms. I take her clothes off too see how covered in the rash she is and low and behold she has it under both arms down her torso. Between her upper thighs and all over her arms and face. It is hot to the touch and itchy. The kid got some poison oak on her hands a few days ago and from what it seems this is an allergic reaction to it. She went with daddy and bubby to the doughnut thing but then Mark brought her back home. I called her pediatrition, and it took them 4 hours to call me back and tell me to give her OTC Clairatin over the weekend and if she isn't better on Monday to bring her in. UGH....I was irritated to say the least. I sure hope the Clairatin helps cuz she is just downright miserable.

The potato bandit has struck again. It is about 2 ft high with curly blonde hair, brilliant blue eyes and a giggle that would turn anyones day bright. Her name is Emmaleigh and she will be 2 on the 30th of this month. And she is the funniest thing ever. She loves her baby dolls alot and her new pink Easter bunny....But her favourite toy by far are the potatos I keep a bin in the Kitchen. She gets a big mixing bowl, or pot and fills it with the taters and carries them all over the house. I took pictures of her putting her babies in the potato bin all lined up with the potatos standing gaurd, and the biggest grin ever. As soon as I can I will post them. My cutesie bootsie...LOL. Later Gaters, Kai.

No comments: