Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Poor Hannah

By the end of the day last Friday, Hannah looked like a rashey red balloon. Her face was so swollen she was unrecognizable. I took her to the ER Saturday morning. They gave her the steroids that her dr should have given her. I was soooo irritated at them. Anyway...she's alot better now. Her rash is doing alot better and the swelling is gone. She has some scaley skin we're having to deal with. I am also having to deal with people thinking that Poison Ivy and Oak are contaigeous....UGH. Ummmm......hello......it's from a PLANT not a virus! Once the oil is gone....you can't get the rash from someones allergic reaction. Don't be dumb!!! Oh well....she's alot better and that's what matters.

Other than that it's been a rough week for me. I have had a hard time just functioning. I think it's been the raiging head of the PMS monster doing me in. Now that Aunt Flow is here maybe I'll feel better. We'll see. I have alot to do. The house is a huge wreck...not that that is any different than usual, but I just can't seem to make myself get up and do anything. Mark was unhappy with me yesterday cuz of it. Oh well.....that's how it goes sometimes.

Caleb went to Tiger Safari yesterday with his Gifted class on a field trip. He had a BALL. Just would not stop talking about it for anything and even got to bring back a piece of lizard skin. Hannah gets to go to Martin Nature park on Friday. She excited about that too. Tomorrow is Joshua's 17th birthday...I sure can't believe he's that old already. It seems like yesterday we were taking him on the plane home to Kodiak to my mom's house. Emma turns 2 on Sunday....my baby is getting tooo big!!!.....Time for another baby I guess....LOL. Later Gaters, Kai.

No comments: