Thursday, November 16, 2006

Accomplishments for 11/16/06

So....even though I am still very upset about the happenings of last night. And even though I am scared and worried...I am still concentrating on getting my home in order. I am taking baby stepping toward my goal. I am overwhelmed and frustrated, but I know it will come with time... Gosh...I sure hope it comes with time. So....this said...I am going to be posting my daily accomplishments so I can see what I have done.

I got Josh and Josh their lunches. I have done all...and that's...ALL...the dishes up. They were kinda backed up and now they are completely finished. I went to Walmart and got 2 utility selves to use as sort of dressers for Caleb and Hannah. I plan on working on my bedroom tonight while I watch Survivor and CSI:. And hopefully I will be able to get the shelves up on the counter and all stocked with the clean clothes I have folded on the dryer. I know I haven't done much today, but I have a screamer of a headache. But....I do plan to do more. UMMM...I may start doing a what I accomplished yesterday in the mornings so I can put it all down. I don't usually get a chance to get on this thing in the evenings. Anyway...that's all for now. Later Gaters. Love, Kai!

1 comment:

Kayla said...

This is a WONDERFUL start!!!

A wee bit of advice, get a bunch of those dishpans from the dollar store. Label them with words AND pictures so the kids can start helping by putting their own clothes away!!! I have some for Kee's toys. I'll get a pic and show ya!