Friday, November 17, 2006

Accomplishments for 11/17/06

Today ended up being another bad day. But...I'm not going to dwell on it. It is just a fact that is. So.....I didn't get much done. On top of being a bad day, I was in pain and unable to accomplish much. I spent most of the afternoon on a heating pad. I didn't manage to get the things done yesterday that I wanted to, and didn't get to them today either, but they are there and will eventually happen.

What did get done was the dishes are still all finished, cuz I did them just now. I didn't do alot of cooking today, so I only had one load...plus the kids eat on styrafoam plates and that helps a bunch. I made dinner of loaded baked potatoes with all the fixins and some green beans and spinich on the side. Easy peasy...just baked the taters, fried up some bacon and warmed up the veggies. Before I head to bed here in a minuet I will be having the kids help my re-pick up the LR so that it is clean before bed. That's all that got done today. But it's better than nothing.

GOALS FOR TOMORROW:
Keep up with the dishes and living room pick up.
Clean off "Crap" counter.
Start on embelishing Hannah's dance recital that have to be done by Wed.
Prepare for Church on Sunday.

That's it for now. I'm going to bed now. Later Gaters. Love, Kai!

No comments: