Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I did not sleep....

At all last night. I have so many thoughts and ideas that my brain just won't shut up. I honestly was awake all night long.
The main theme that has been running around in my head has been it's time to grow up and get busy. I have waisted the last 19 years waiting around for someone else to live my life for me. Someone else to do the work. Well......no one else is going to do it. I can't control or change anyone else but myself. Well, it's time. I have decide that I am going to need to make myself a very strict structured plan to help me take care of the things I need to take care of. I believe that in the structure I will find freedom....at least that is my hope. There will be several steps to my plan and as soon as I get them all hammered out I will post them. I will be using my blog as a sounding board for my ideas....don't know if anyone will even read them, but I don't really care too much. It's more for me than anyone else anyway. When I have a better idea of what the steps to my plan are I will be back. Later Gaters! Love, Kai!!!

No comments: